AgSafe Associate and Company Membership
AgSafe is a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to providing employers and employees in the agricultural industry with education and resources to prevent injuries, illnesses and fatalities. Our vision is to be a one-stop resource providing safety, health and human resources solutions for the agricultural industry.
AgSafe has provided California’s agricultural industry with training, education, outreach and tools in the areas of safety, health and human resources for over 20 years. Since its formation in 1991, AgSafe has trained nearly 35,000 agricultural employers, supervisors and farm workers about the safety and health hazards impacting this industry.
AgSafe offers three levels of company membership for agricultural production and processing businesses and an associate membership for those businesses that support this industry. Becoming a member immediately connects businesses to a broad network across California’s agricultural industry that shares AgSafe’s commitment to keeping workers safe and healthy. In addition, active participation provides employers with the knowledge and resources needed to protect workers, maintain regulatory compliance and ensure the success of their business into the future.
Type of Membership:
Small Company: 50 or fewer W-2 employees: $250
Medium Company: 51 – 250 W-2 employees: $375
Large Company: 251 or more W-2 employees: $500
Associate: $250 - Associate members are support businesses including consultants, insurance, ag finance, ag law/policy, irrigation/water management, agriculture real estate/development, ag equipment or ag chemicals
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounted prices for all AgSafe trainings, including but not limited to the AgSafe Annual Conference, the California Agricultural Safety Certificate Program and much more;
- Discounted prices for business services including company specific training and voluntary audits (Company Members Only);
- Access to the AgSafe Resource Center, which includes sample forms, posters and templates available in English and Spanish;
- Annual Membership Directory;
- Invitation to post safety, health and human resources jobs on the AgSafe Job Bank;
- Monthly updates on timely safety, health and human resources issues through the e-newsletter Coming and Going and AgSafe in Action.
Interested in joining us as a Partner In Safety? For More Information, Click Here
AgSafe Farm Labor Contractor Membership: Click Here